Directional drilling saves time and money. WellForce’s HiTT software enables planning for multiple target intersections from a single mother hole, delivering many benefits, including:
- Accurate ore body definition and quantification
- Target zones are intersected at optimum strike angle
- Minimises environmental impact of drilling activity – a single mother hole can complete multiple daughter holes below the surface
- Minimises drilling in difficult ground conditions as once it has been drilled, it can be cased off
- Significant costs reductions by avoiding redrilling and coring formations above the mineralised zone.